Animal Taming allows you to tame animals and monsters to fight for you. Simply use the animal taming skill on an untamed creature.
Angel Island also has a custom Dragon Breeding system for tamers to breed their own specialized pet dragons.
Animal Trainers on Angel Island are able to help players find animals in the wilderness. Simply say their name plus the name of the animal you wish to find, and they will give you coordinates of approximately where to find the closest one of them.
Your pet will bond with you if you keep it wonderfully happy for seven real life days. The best way to accomplish this is to feed your pet to max and then stable it for a week, feeding it again after that to complete the bonding process.
Note* Pets which are bonded will suffer stat-loss on resurrection.
- Walruses, snow leopards, polar bears (Dagger Island) or Forest critters (Britain Moongate) 50.0-59.1:
- Walruses, snow leopards, polar bears (Dagger Island) or Forest critters, Grizzly Bears (Mainland forests) 59.1-65.1:
- White Wolves (Dagger Island) 65.1-71.1:
- Bulls (Jhelom Bull Pen) 71.1-83.1:
- Great Harts (Moonglow, Barrier Island) 83.1-95.1:
- Nightmares (Covetous 2) 95.1-GM:
|Animal||Skill Required||Slots Required||Location|
|Giant Spider (*)||59.1|
|Hell Cat (*)||71.1|
|Dire Wolf (*)||83.1|
|Hell Hound (*)||85.5|
Note* Taming requirements are based on shown skill.
See Also: Animal Lore