• Township Rocks:
    You can now buy and place rocks to decorate your township.
    You will visit the Stone Crafter NPC and buy one or more rock orders. Each order contains 10 of the specific kind of rock.
    You will need that invoice on your backpack when you use the Builder Tool to place the rock(s)
    Select Rocks from the Builder Tool (left pane), and the rock you wish from the right pane. The rock will be placed where you stand and is immovable once placed. (You may use an axe to destroy it.)
  • Township Lockdowns:
    You can lock down 'decorative plants' within your township.
  • Township Plant System:
    You can now plant trees directly in your township. You will tend to them just like you usually do for plants inside your house or backpack.
    What you will need:
    Seed
    Fertile Dirt
    6 measures of water
    Township builder tool
    When you have all your supplies, and you are in your township, just double-click the builder tool. From the menu on the left select Gardening.
    You'll then select 'plants' in the right pane.
    Result:
    Your hole will be dug, seed planted and watered.
    From this point on, you will tend to it daily just like any other potted plant. Double click the dirt patch (or sprout, or sapling,) to learn of its health.
    When you finally decide to convert the plant to 'decorative'.
    Note: Unlike plants, trees can never be unlocked and moved about. If you wish, you can destroy the tree with an axe.
    Trees pollinate/cross-pollinate and generate seeds like all plants do, however, trees will never take on hue.
    To get seeds, you're going to have to kill Reapers. (Finally, a reason to hunt reapers!)
    Reapers have a chance to drop all tree seeds. At least the Red Willow (beautiful) is currently a bit more rare than the other trees. When I add the red oak, it too will be more rare.
    There are still a number of trees I need to add. Have a look at the trees on display at the Brit Farmlands (two different plots.) If you discover a tree, DM me with a description, and coordinates to the tree and I'll add it.
  • More Township Craftables:
    - Added large wooden tables and benches. These tables and benches are craftable by carpenters. They come in addon-form and can only be placed in townships.
    - Added craftable fences/gates for townships.
    - Added craftable marble and sandstone walls/floors for townships.
    - Marble/sandstone does not naturally spawn in the world. However, stone crafters will now sell shipments of these resources. These shipments come in deed-form. You must use the deed on your township stone to deposit the shipment of resources to your township's stockpile.
  • Consensual PvP system:
    The system is merged to production but will be turned on tomorrow AM once the arena is finished.
    Implemented the consensual PVP (ConPVP) system. Duel your friends/rivals in a controlled setting.

To host a duel, say: "i wish to duel". As the host, you may configure the ruleset of the duel. As well as invite players to the duel (either team vs team or 1v1). Once all players have agreed to the ruleset, the duel is started. The player/team that eliminates the other player/team wins the duel. Otherwise, say "i yield" to yield the duel and lose.

Duels take place on the refurnished duel pits (Yew Court roof).
    More information of the ConPvP system is forthcoming.
  • In Development:
    1. Probably have growable hedges (make hedge seeds non-rare)
    2. Adding tree seeds to seed boxes
    3. Adding new plant types (small ferns etc.)
    4. Add other township deco item (fallenlog etc.)
    5. Add new trees (apple? Pear?)

Last edited by Adam Ant; 03/27/2022 12:10 AM.