• [content] Added a large variety of craftable township walls/floors:
    Including wooden walls, brick walls, log walls as well as stone pavers, flagstones, cave floors and dirt floors.
  • [content] Addons can now be placed inside townships:
    Township addons abide by the same placement rules as township deco (= lamp posts); there must be 1 tile of clearance between the addon and any other impassible/unbreakable object.
  • [exploit] MultiBox PvP:
    MultiBox PvP is illegal on Angel Island, but before spelling it out in the TOS, I wanted to be sure we had some server-side mitigation strategy.
    The AI Server now implements a heuristics engine (MBE) for deducing when MultiBox PvP is happening. It then takes steps to thwart MultiBox PvP’s successful implementation.
    In short, the system won’t let you MultiBox PvP.
  • [exploit] SurveyTool
    players were trapping players (during PvP) in house previews. We no longer allow dropping a preview on a mobile.
  • [bug fix] Fixed a bug that was bouncing players to the ban location should they run under the overhang of a tower (and they are banned from that tower.)
  • [content] I will be placing Tea’s winning tune from the Battle of the Bards competition in the form of Rolled Up Sheet Music in everyone's bank box. You’ll need 80 musicianship to play it as well as an instrument.
    It’s just such a rich system, I wanted everyone to get a taste of just what this system is capable of. (All with Tea’s blessing)