Hail dark friends,
‘Was two eves past when I last walked through the caves in Wind.
Many friends from the Grimoire castle met me there and we spoke of murderers and looters in the area.

The Dread Cardinal Fear was there as well. This was truly an honor as he was wearing the blood-drenched scarf as a token of respect. I have much admiration for this brave man as he has shown me the way of these lands.
It was in fact this very same Cardinal Fear who encouraged my early writings and gave me a forum to tell my stories. I bow to your wisdom and grace Dread Cardinal Fear.

It is time I reflect on my abilities as enforcer of Wind.

[Linked Image from game-master.net]

Well it seems as though the gods are angry with me. I have tried to uphold my vows and to defend my home with honor and courage. But alas, this does not seem to be enough.

As I was contemplating this unfortunate predicament, I received a message from Lord British’s castle.
A bounty has been placed on my head!

It matters little that a bounty is follows me or that the gods will seek retribution on my death.
I remain committed to my vow to uphold the rights of the liches that share my home.

Maybe one day the gods will better understand me. Will respect my work here in Sosaria.
In lieu any heavenly support I will always have the blessings of the lich.

Enough of this self-centered reflection! I have duties to attend.

Be you good or evil, it makes no difference. I require compliance from all that enter my home and afford little or no allowance to those that are ignorant of my law.

I came across one such traveler by the name of mystikal. Mystikal is a known killer, a murderer of innocent villagers. This is one individual I will need to approach with the utmost caution.

I approached mystikal and watched for a moment as he began an attack on the daemon.
He seemed to be well versed in the arts of magic and would be a worthy opponent.

I waited until I saw his magic reflection spell wane, then launched a magical attack of my own.
I first cast paralyze and then an explosion spell. I tried to then arm my halberd but failed and ended up punching him instead. This mistake allowed him time to gallop off to safety.

I knew mystikal would be back shortly ready to kill me as I have issued him a blazing invitation.
I hid, and once again removed my clothes, which allows me to move unnoticed.

My wait was not long, mystikal was back, on horseback and fully refreshed and ready to fight.
In my excitement, I stumbled out of my stealth walk and appeared right next to him buck-naked.

Mystikal immediately cast magic arrow on me and began casting paralyze. I readied my halberd but instead of attacking, I simply removed from my pocket a magical item, which when worn would reflect the magic he was about to cast.

It worked perfectly, the spell was reflected back and he was now paralyzed. I then ran in quickly and smacked him with my halberd inflecting much damage and poisoning him. I then armed my kantana and backed him into a corner where he was to die with in a short time.

You fought well mystikal.
I then regretfully realized that the pack that I usually leave with the slain was nowhere to be found.

Because I was unable to leave mystikal the death pack, I shall post the warning here for all to see.

[b]Do not hunt the lich here in Wind, if you do, you shall die.
If you do come to Wind, you must don a blood-drenched scarf. Failure to do so will be met with the utmost of consequences.[
/b]

Until next time,
Adam Ant[

Last edited by Adam Ant; 01/08/2022 1:18 AM.