Hail dark friends,
I started my patrols this particular eve in the caverns just above the red mages in the dungeon called Shame. I had not quite made it to the Elder Gazer room when I saw Holy Leprechaun.
This seasoned adventurer appeared quite skilled, yet unversed in the laws that govern these caves. I saw no blood-drenched scarf upon his brow!
[Linked Image from game-master.net]
I moved in a bit closer to watch him fight and learn of his tactics.
The Elemental creature was doing almost no damage, so it was clear that his armor was in good repair. I also noticed that he was able to dispatch the creature with only a few blows from his sword.
Upon further examination it was clear why… Holy Leprechaun was outfitted in the finest of armor and magical weapons; a sword of power, and shield of fortification.
My katana would do little damage against such a well equipped foe, so I began to plan my attack.
I would need to poison him, so as to get him to drop his shield. I would also need to take him off his mount so he cannot run.

I began to swing the bola in a wide arch over my head, and then released it!
My aim was true. Holy Leprechaun was knocked from his mount and began to run.
I poisoned the green-one and he dropped his shield as planned. But when he reequipped himself, it was with an axe of force!
His blows did a goodly amount of damage, but a single potion and spell of healing gave me the strength to continue.

I closed in on the little green-one and once again sent poison coursing through his veins. He struggled to regain his strength, but it was all for not. For no sooner did he cure the poisons for a second time, did the keen edge of my blade send his flesh tumbling to the cold cave floor.
I removed his weapons and armor, as these fine items will do well to replenish my own supplies.
I also left him with the deathpack that contains all the essentials to return safely to town. The pack also contains something else; it also contains a book describing his transgressions in these caves as well as a blood-drenched scarf, so that he may avoid the wrath of GUL should he decide to return.
Shortly after dispatching this intruder, GUL Commanders Tanqueray, and Nick Owen stopped by while making their rounds of these caves. They wished me well and setoff to insure the safety of the Undead Lords located elsewhere in this cavernous dungeon.
I reiterated our laws to our lawless friend, then setout for home.
The weapons and armor this adventurer carried were really quite fine. It is too bad however, that someone with such a good understanding of weaponry and armor hadn’t better battle sense.

Take heed Holy Leprechaun, for your unfettered passage in this dungeon depends on your abiding by the laws as set forth by the Guardians of Undead Lords.

Until next time,
Adam Ant