Hail dark friends,

‘Twas shortly before the 16th change when Captain Jade and I were on patrol in Shame. It is not at all uncommon for the wretched heathens to pass through the elder gazer room as they make their way to the red mage tower just a short distance away.
[Linked Image from game-master.net]
We had no sooner gotten into position when Isabel, Akira, and Jerry Only ran into the room where we were now hidden.
We both sprang from the shadows and gave chase.
The heathens scattered and Jade quickly felled one of them while I made after Isabel.

At one time or another Jade and I both died… Not to our foes mind you, but to the incredible spawn that waits just outside the gazer room. Fortunately we were both able to resurrect and return to battle almost immediately.

Isabel was a good fighter and not so easy to put down. It was by luck that Isabel tripped on some small stones and lost footing just as I was closing on her. Jade was chasing down one of the other intruders when I was finally able to lay Isabel to rest.
As I began to loot the weapons and reagents from this fighter, Jerry appeared briefly, but was quickly put down.
Jade was quick to resurrect them as I handed out deathpacks and returned some of their possessions. These adventurers agreed to don the blood-drenched scarf should they return to the caves of the red mages.
In the end, these adventurers were very well mannered and even eager to abide by our laws.
The word is spreading, fellow Guardians. All the land knows of our cause and many simply lack the understanding to comply.
You will find many like your Captain and I found this night; intruders which only require a subtle reminder of the laws that govern these caves.

Until next time,
Adam Ant