• [content] Just ask a guard!:
    Our guards got a major AI update that puts them ahead language-wise of any other Ultima Online talking NPC.
    Our guards can tell you about People, Places, and things. Example dialog:
    People:
    Where might I find the thief guildmaster?
    Where might I find the blacksmith in Minoc?
    Where is the nearest healer?
    where is the provisioner
    where is the provisionir

places
    where might I find the rusty anchir
    docks
    Buccaneers Den docks
    Jhelom docks
    Magincia docks

Things
    where might I find the yew moongate
    where might I find the yew moon gate
    moongate
    yew moongate
    where might I find Arms of the Bone Magi
    Arms of the Bone Magi
    strength potion
    iron ingots
    name change deed

You'll notice a couple of typos. Our guards use fuzzy language processing to figure these things out.

If a town is mentioned, the guard will give you the one in that town that is nearest your location. If no town is mentioned, the guard will give you the closest one.
    A couple of notes on talking with guards:
    If there are other players around you, you'll need to mention the guard's name to let him know you're addressing him/her.
    Likewise when asking the guard about, for instance, the nearest bank if there is a banker nearby. Otherwise, free-form dialog is acceptable.
  • [content] Shared bank accounts:
    Players may now opt-in to shared bank accounts (bank boxes). Basically, all gold and checks are available to those players sharing their bankbox on the same account. The way it works is like this:
    Account CoolRider has 5 character slots: mom, dad, Debby, Darla, and Bobby, Mom, dad, Debby, and Darla all wish to share their bankboxes. Bobby does not wish to participate, 'cause he's selfish.
    Mom, dad, Debby, Darla all issue the in-game command: [sharebank
    Now Dad wants to buy a castle, but he doesn't have enough gold. But between the 4 sharing their bankbox, dad can go buy the castle without problem. Similarly, If mom wants to withdraw gold at the bank, she can withdraw more than what's in her bankbox if the 4 combined bankboxes have sufficient gold.
    Players that are sharing their bankbox can issue the 'ballance' command at a bank as usual, and as usual the banker will bark out your balance. Your shared account balance however will be spoken to you alone.
    Players can at any time disenroll from the system by simply reissuing the command [sharebank
    I think it goes without saying, don't share your bank account with anyone you do not trust.
  • [content] Added recycle option to carpentry. You may now recycle carpentry craftables down into boards.
  • [content] The animal lore gump now displays the "Growth Stage" of your aging pet: Infant, Child, Youth, Adult, Ancient.
  • [internal] Dropping a kukui nut onto your character now properly puts the kukui nut in your pack. (It would bounce back to the ground before.)
  • [internal] Fixed an issue where sea charts would spawn with improper map pins. All existing sea charts with incorrect pins have been patched.
  • Pet stat fixes:
    - Fixed an issue that prevented pets from gaining additional stats.
    - The total stat cap of a breedable pet is now correctly affected by the Versatility gene.
    - Animal lore:
    * Now displaying the caps of Str, Dex, Int (1st page).
    * Added "Stat Cap" information (1st page).
    * Moved "Gender" information from the 1st page to the 3th page.
  • The display item in the craft gump is now correctly centered.
  • Addons are now also displayed in the craft gump.
  • [ver command for querying the Angel Island official version information (if you should care about such things.)