Angel Island Community
Posted By: Adam Ant The Adventures of Adam Ant - Episode #51 - 01/04/2022 6:09 PM
[Linked Image from game-master.net]
In a freak home decorating accident, I suffered a humiliating death to a lizardman.
A friend and I were just entering my house when I lost my worldly connection. Upon return to consciousness, I found myself dead.
Fortunately my friend was able to save most of my things.

The gods have warned me, should I return to the land of the living, the innocent shall wreak havoc upon my soul. Alas, if there was only an alternative.

Well, I decided to visit Wind and to see what might be happening there in my absence.

As I moved through the caves, I came upon Midnight. We had tangled a time before, yet he harbored no ill will toward me and offered me any help he could. I told him I was paying penance and there was nothing he could do.

We chatted for quite a while and talked about our glorious battle.
We discussed in detail the things he had learned from our previous encounter.

Just as I was saying my farewells, we got an unexpected visit from Shi Gyrl.
She spoke strangely, but there was no doubt she meant Midnight harm.

Midnight tried to fight back, but Shi Gyrl was an experienced killer and would be victorious.

Shi Gyrl remembered me from times past and asked if Midnight was a friend.
I acknowledged and Shi Gyrl apologized and returned Midnight’s things.

I offered to teach Midnight some things about doing battle with other players. He agreed and thought this would be a worthwhile endeavor.

We said our farwells and I left to see what else was happening in these caves.

Shi Gyrl has now met up with a friend, a blue that uses the ancient wall of stone spell to block the path of those they seek.

They killed Guage and attacked many others… I felt this would be an interesting evening.

Ah, this is uncalled for. Leave the weak alone, for they are no threat to you!

As I moved away from this sad display, I came across yet another rival, Mianoumi.
Mianoumi was already under attack from Shi Gyrl and Tromb.

I was very impressed with Mianoumi! He was taking on these two evils without so much as a flinch.
He fought courageously, and at times I thought me may even be victorious!

Soon the cavalry was to arrive.
By this time, I was not surprised to see even more familiar faces.

Posted By: Adam Ant Re: The Adventures of Adam Ant - Episode #51 - 01/04/2022 7:02 PM
The battle continued for a very long time.
Shi Gyrl and Tromb disappeared but were replaced by Maid Marian and Katie.

The evils were now outnumbered, yet fought on as though nothing had changed.

The battle continued to move throughout these caves and there was no sign of either side surrendering.

Then a strange thing happened, the reds made a hasty retreat as Mianoumi brought out a halberd in an attempt to lay waste to one of these vile killers.

Methinks they will be back.

Things got very quiet so I decided to go outside to see if maybe the battle moved there.

Ah yes, here they are and they have brought a blue healer to help them out. This healer, Tequila Joe, expresses his admiration for these two vile killers.

Maid Marian was killed on this spot and I fear Katie is not far behind.
These odds are overwhelming. I am surprised they stay to fight.

Katie dies a short time later.

Well these events were most interesting. While I do not approve of blue healers and blockers and double teaming players, I can say without a doubt that these evils were indeed very experienced and most deadly.

The blue team, Yosha, Mianoumi and the rest, were relentless in there pursuit of this small yet powerful evil group.

You all fought well and were very effective.

Yosha, Mianoumi, although you fought well, do not be fooled. Those reds were exceptional fighters. Had the reds not used a blue healer and instead had another red fighter or two, I believe the outcome would have likely been different.

Until next time,
Adam Ant
© Angel Island Community