Hail dark friends,
I care not for the dragon nor the drake as they foul the very caves I call my home.
I do respect them though, much like you might respect a grizzly bear, still not wanting to share your meal with it.

Upon entering the dragons lair, I spied Narsus lurking about. I wondered from his appearance what kind of man he was. He had enormous intellect, yet he hid behind the rocks and occasionally tossed magic in an effort to destroy this beast.

[Linked Image from game-master.net]

Bah, this seems rather cowardly! Kill the beast damn you!, But fight it like a warrior, meet it head on!
One day. One day soon these great beasts will learn the tricks of man. They will not stand there idly while being put upon by the so called wizards!!

The great wizards of our time, the lich, would never stoop to such a lowly approach.
My blood boils. This man, this intruder has not even the common decency to come here wearing a scarf drenched in blood.

It is with much pleasure that I put an end to this scoundrel, this wretch!

The drakes fire is not magical as some might believe and so I knew this nave still retained his protection from magic also known as spell reflection.

I decided that this nave could not be a great warrior, so I rushed at him with my halberd. That first strike nearly tore him asunder. The blood was everywhere as he tried to kill me with spells of pure energy and explosive fire. But by this time I had drawn my kantana and already begun to bleed from him any hope of escape.

He was dead by all counts but still standing. I was stunned! In my amazement we was able to slip away from me and regain much strength through his magical abilities.
I could not let this one, this Narsus escape! I pressed forward and kept to him. He was soon wracked with extreme pain from the poison I had my weapon treated with. I must remember to afford my alchemist to an extra chicken or pint of ale for providing to me with such an incapacitating treatment.

The fight did not last much longer, Narsus succumbed to my efforts quickly and without ever setting scratch upon my armor.

Until next time,
Adam Ant

Last edited by Adam Ant; 01/08/2022 3:41 AM.