Below is a list of skills available on Angel Island. Please be aware of Gain Waits when trying to raise any skills above 80 points.
- Alchemy✅ - Create potions that you can use during combat
- Anatomy✅⭐ - See the physical characteristics of a character. Also increases damage done by melee and ranged weapons.
- Animal Lore✅⭐ - Get information about an animal. Also necessary for successful animal taming
- Animal Taming✅ - Tame animals that will fight by your side
- Archery⭐ - Combat using bows and crossbows. Increases your chance to hit.
- Arms Lore✅ - See the durability of a weapon.
- Begging⭐ - Beg NPC's for small amounts of money.
- Blacksmithy✅ - Create armor and weapons from metal ingots.
- Bowcraft/Fletching✅❌ - Create Bows and Arrows. Also available through Carpentry.
- Camping✅ - Create a campsite that allows you to log out instantly anywhere in the world.
- Carpentry✅ - Create furniture, weapons, and house addons with wood.
- Cartography✅ - Decode and dig up treasure maps.
- Cooking⭐ - Cook raw meat to make it edible.
- Detecting Hidden✅⭐ - Detect hidden players or traps.
- Discordance - Lower stats of a target. Requires Musicianship.
- Evaluating Intelligence✅⭐ - See the mental statistics of a character. Also increases damage with spells.
- Fencing✅⭐ - Combat using daggers, krysses, war forks, and spears. Increases your chance to hit.
- Fishing✅ - Use a fishing rod to find fish, SOS messages, and treasure.
- Forensic Evaluation - Find information about a person.
- Healing - Heal yourself or others using cloth bandages. Requires Anatomy.
- Herding - Coerce an animal to move from one spot to another.
- Hiding - Vanish from sight of players and monsters.
- Inscription✅⭐ - Create spell scrolls, spellbooks, and rune books.
- Item Identification✅⭐ - Identify magical properties of weapons, armor, and clothing.
- Lockpicking⭐ - Open locked chests and boxes.
- Lumberjacking✅⭐ - Cut wood from trees.
- Mace Fighting - Combat using maces and hammers. Increases your chance to hit.
- Magery⭐ - Cast magical spells with a variety of effects.
- Meditation - Regenerate mana.
- Mining⭐ - Dig ore from rocks and smelt it into Ingots.
- Musicianship - Play music with instruments. See Discordance, Peacemaking, and Provocation.
- Parrying⭐ - Block melee attacks with a shield.
- Peacemaking - Calms a target NPC, stopping them from attacking.
- Poisoning⭐ - Poison weapons and arrows. Also increases inflicted poison damage from weapons, arrows, and spells.
- Provocation⭐ - Coerce two NPC's to fight each other.
- Remove Trap❌ - Remove traps from chests and boxes.
- Resisting Spells⭐ - Reduce damage and effects of magic spells cast on you.
- Snooping - Snoop into other player or NPC's backpacks to see what valuables they have.
- Stealing - Steal items from a player or NPC.
- Stealth❌ - Move short distances while hidden.
- Swordsmanship✅⭐ - Combat with swords, axes, and polearms. increases chance to hit.
- Tactics - Greatly increase combat damage with melee and ranged weapons.
- Tailoring✅ - Stitch clothes and leather armor.
- Taste Identification - Identify potions by taste.
- Tinkering✅ - Create tools and knick-knacks.
- Tracking - Track players and NPC's great distances.
- Veterinary⭐ - Heal your tamed animals.
- Wrestling✅⭐ - Combat with your bare hands. Increases chance to hit.
✅ Indicates skill training information is up to date as of September 2021.
❌ Indicates skill is not eligible to be awarded skill points from character creation. Attempting to results in the skill being set to zero automatically by the system.
⭐ Indicates page contains unverified information or is missing important information.